Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cats & Quilts Counted Cross Stitch Series

No, I'm not coming out of retirement!  But I've had a lot of requests lately for my Cats & Quilts Counted Cross Stitch series so I've made them available again for a limited time:

These are only available as set which includes all 12 of the Cats & Quilts designs.  One for each month of the year.  They can be found in my Cottage Boutique.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

hello! Thank you for the link to the esty shop with your patterns. I only see 4 of the 12 avaliable in that store, is there a way to get the other 8?

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Kellie, I thought Jason had them all up there. I'll send him a text and ask him to list the rest. I'll tell him that you're waiting on them. Please keep an eye on his shop.

Pam

Pamela Kellogg said...

Kellie, I just talked to Jason and he told me he will work on getting the other 8 patterns listed. In the meantime, feel free to order the 4 that are there and then keep your eye on his shop for rest. It'll take him a little while to list them all. He has to convert the patterns to PDF and that will take some time.

Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails