Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And The Winner Is........

The winner of my Crazy Quilt Snowflake Ornament and a copy of the Spool magazine is:


MARGARET!  Congratulations!!!  Margaret, I need you to email me with your snail mail address asap so I can get this out in the mail for you!

Thanks to all who left a comment on my Drawing post.  I will have another drawing for another of my handmade do-dad's in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Asha said...

Lucky Margaret! :)

agypsyangel said...

Congrats to the winner. Such a wonderful giveaway!! Have a great wednesday! Hugs, Kim

MosaicMagpie said...

Congratulations Margaret!
You can now officailly start decorating for Christmas.
Debbie

Lisa Leggett said...

So pretty! Congratulations Margaret!

I posted my a little bit about my first go at crazy quilting last night, hop on over and have a look if you have a minute :o)

Have a great day!
Lisa

Lynn Stevens said...

lucky gal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails