Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 08, 2010

And The Winner Is........

We've reached our goal of 300 Followers!  Thank you everyone!!!

My husband drew a name from the basket last night.  Here is the winner:

Anne at Anne's Phamily Blog


Anne, please email me with your street address so I can mail your prize to you!  Congratulations!!!!

5 comments:

debi said...

Congratulations to Anne!

Kim B said...

Congrats to the winner, hope you are having a great day.
Hugs,
Kim

Mosaic Magpie said...

Congratulations Anne! You are one lucky winner.
Debbie

Annesphamily said...

Thanks Pam you are one amazing bloggy friend. I am excited that I won. It has been a while since I won anything and I appreciate you and your blog. You have such a fun blog here. Thank you again. Anne

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to your winner Anne, A very lucky lady!
And to Pam for reaching her goal and then some!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails