Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maple Leaf Brooches

A quick little update everyone.  Mom is doing well.  Not sure yet if she'll be home today or tomorrow.  As soon as I know, I'll post another update.  I'd like to thank everyone who left comments wishing mom well.  I will read all of your messages to mom when she gets home and settled.

As for me, I'm starting to think that 37 1/2 milligrams of Zoloft is a little too low. But I'm stubborn as a mule and will try to ride it out.  I certainly won't ask my Dr. to decrease it again, at least until after the holidays.  Geez, it's been almost 2 years now.  I'm really disappointed that the depression from the breakdown isn't gone yet but at least I know where I'm at with it.  So, still taking one day at a time.  I do think my eyes have stopped jumping as I can comfortably read now.  I can really tell though, that this is still here.  Maybe it'll be gone by Spring.

In other news, Kathi has made some beautiful needle felted leaf brooches:



These are in the shop now.  She also made some Oak Leaf Brooches.  I'll add them to the shop later today.

Finally for today, Angel Brooches with Roses:


These were for a custom order.  I may do a few of these for the shop for Valentine's Day.  I just love those little angels!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

Thoughts and prayers with you and your mom.
Smiles,
Kim

Lynn Stevens said...

precious little angels!

debi said...

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better. She'll probably be really happy to be back home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails