Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday!

Another lovely PINK SATURDAY!  I so look forward to this event every week.  It's so much fun to see what Pink Bloggers are sharing!

Today, I have a prize flea market find.  I purchases this pair of kittens with roses back in October for only $12.00:


I was absolutely in love with them the minute I saw them!


I have no idea how old they are or where they came from.  I just loved them so I bought them!

And speaking of kitties, here is a rare photo of my Simba & Nightmare laying on the same chair:


Nightmare is quite dominant and that is Simba's chair so I was a little surprised to see them together like this! 

Finally for today, the drawing for my little Sewing Art Quilt continues:


When I reach 300 Followers, my husband will draw a name from the basket.  I can't to see who the winner is!  To learn more about how to enter, click here.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Beverly, our Pink Saturday hostess for including me in in another lovely Pink Saturday.  Please take a moment to visit Beverly's blog and while you're there, visit a few of the other Pink Saturday bloggers!

14 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Pam Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I love the kittens with the roses. They do look quite old, and they are in such excellent condition.

Love the photo of your two side by side. What a capture. Usually you don't see that to often.

Have a beautiful Pink Saturday sweet friend. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Annesphamily said...

I love the pinks here! HPS! You put together an awesome post. I am getting ready to post my PS post. But I did a birthday tribute to my baby son! He is 17 today. Woot Woot! Those kitties are amazing the real ones as well as the ceramic ones. Love the roses on the figures. Very pretty. Hugs Anne

Unknown said...

Great Pink finds on your darling kitties, I see you are getting close to your goal of 300, how cool is that, lucky winner!! Happy early Pink Saturday!

Laurie said...

I love the kittens, the roses are so pretty on them. AND I love your two kitties! What a sweet picture!

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Pam, love the porcelain kitties, very pretty! And your two kitties side by side neither looks too thrilled but glad you wre able to catch it on camera!

Have a great PS and hugs
Barb

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Pam! Your work is sooo lovely, and so is your blog...and your real kitties are so darn cute!...I like the ones on the pretty vases too! xo Paulette

Rebecca said...

I just love kitties-I used to have a black cat like yours! Happy PS!

viridian said...

Thank you Pam for visiting my blog. I appreciate it! I love crazy quilting but haven't done any in awhile - should pull out the unfinished projects.

LV said...

I love the real kitties as well as the not so real ones. Those are very pretty you bought. They look very nice where you are using them.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

fabulous and cute pink items,
what a divine pink post.
Happy Weekend.

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy belated Pink Day. I do hope you reach 300 soon. :) Have a great day.

NanE said...

HI Pam, Happy PS! Those Kitties, both sets, are adorable! :) Have a great week, Nan
PS: I'm your newest follower!

Judy S. said...

Love your rose kitties, and the real ones too. Our two never sit close like that! Thanks for the good wishes, Pam.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Nice looking kitties (both real and porcelain!). Must say though that the real kitties aren't looking exactly totally comfortable with the arrangement!

Related Posts with Thumbnails