Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments - Rereleased!!

I've had several requests over the past few weeks for my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments book.  I decided to re-release it:

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments

It's available through me via email.  Click on the tab at the top of this page for details.

And speaking of those tabs, yes, I did it myself!!!  It took me awhile to figure out how to do it but my determination paid off!!!  And I was able to neaten up my sidebar a little bit!

Also coming soon is another new feature, Notes From Mom!  My mom is going start blogging here on my blog.  I made a tab at the top of the page for her posts.  She'll be discussing how she uses her creativity to cope with her BiPolar disorder, she'll talk about her impaired vision and how she can still sew, embroidery and make her Tussy Mussy's and she'll talk about her gorgeous seeing eye dog.  I'm sure she'll share a few recipes and other interesting things as well.

Be sure to stop by on Saturday for my Pink Saturday blog post!  I have something new and gorgeous to share.  And then Sunday is the 15th!!  Guest Blogger day!  Some of you already know my next Guest Blogger but for those of you who don't, you're in for a real treat!!!!

4 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Great Job on the pages! Oh, Pam I have messed up my blog, :( I deleted some pictures I thought I didn't need and my blog is in bad shape. Pray for me, girlie.
Debbie

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm looking forward to Notes From Mom (good for you for figuring out how to make those tabs - it's beyond me). Also looking forward to seeing who the guest blogger will be this time!

Annesphamily said...

I always say you quilting gals are so talented. Your blog is so delightful to visit. I hope you come see me soon. See you t Pink Saturday soon! Anne

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Notes from Mom sounds fun.

Great Blog Pam. Well worth your time and effort. And, thank you.
Its a great place to visit.
xx, Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails