Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sneak Peeks!

I've been doing quite a bit of stitching lately!  In fact, I need to take some time to sew up a few things.  I may do that on Sunday but I also want to get some things planted.  I bought some Hollyhock bulbs and some seeds at WalMart today.  I don't have the energy yet to work too much in my yard but I've been wanting Hollyhocks for years!  They're so old-fashioned!  Anyway, I may do my planting on Sunday morning and then run my sewing machine Sunday afternoon.

Here are the couple of things I want to finish up.  First, I have 2 crazy quilt hanging pillows that I stitched:

Button Blocks

I don't know which one I love more but I am leaning towards the green and pink one!

Next, I stitched up several crazy quilt cottage style hearts.  These will be Sweet Dreams Lavender Sachets:

Lavender Sachets

It's kind of hard to tell from the photo what they'll look like when they're done!  Stay tuned for that!

Ok, so it's not a ton of stuff that needs to be sewn up but it will take me a bit of time.

My next project that I'll be starting on is this Pretty In Pink Mixed Media Art Quilt:

Pretty In Pink Art Quilt

I'll be starting on this shortly and believe me, I plan to embellish it!

I have a couple of other finishes to share with you today.  First is my mom's Pink Heart Cottage Pillow:

Cottage Heart Pillow

I think I've turned mom into a monster! She's really liking pink these days and never cared for it too much in the past!

And then there's my Strawberry Fields Birdbath:

Strawberry Fields Birdbath

I can't help myself!  I just love doing these birdbath's with vintage glassware.  I'm already planning on some Autumn and Christmas birdbaths but I have to find some more old glassware.  Since Garage Sale season and Flea Market season are getting underway, that shouldn't be a problem.

And speaking of strawberries, here's my little Strawberry Basket:

Strawberry Basket

Don't you just love strawberries?  I love the way they look and the way they taste!  Strawberries are my favorite fruit!  Have you ever tried slicing some up into some some sugar free vanilla pudding?  YUM!

MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL!!!

In other news, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on MULTIPLE ITEM orders in my shop.  PayPal & USA orders only please.  The offer runs from now through Sunday May 2nd.

We offer so many lovely things that would be appropriate for Mother's Day gifts.  Please take advantage of this offer.

Well, I'm off to stitch.  Wait, must fold laundry first.  Argggg......

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - you've been a busy soul! Glad to see that you're being creative again because I know it's a good thing. I'm anxious to see the latest mixed media piece as it progresses.

ArchangelDecker said...

I am totally in LOVE with that purple one! :O


They are both so pretty, but the purple one is STUNNING!


Awesome work! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails