Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Buttons

I've been stitching on my little crazy quilt blocks.  My intention for these are to play with my buttons!  Pure & simple, I just love my old buttons!

This is my newest finish:

Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillow in Blue & Pink 

The Marie Antoinette colors on this one are just so pretty!  Anyway, this can be found here.

And this is my current button block:

Green Button Block

This of course will have buttons too!

I mentioned yesterday that I did some sewing and worked up a couple of art quilt pieces.  Again yes!  Buttons!  One of these days, I'll have to really show you my button collection!

In other news, I'm planning on having a drawing when I reach 150 Followers.  The prize will be something that I make.  I'm still thinking about that and will have more details soon.  In the meantime, if you enjoy my blog, please click on the "Follow" button in my sidebar.

For now, I was wondering if any of my Facebookers would be willing to hop over to the Top Etsy Shop Facebook Fan Page and vote for Kitty & Me Designs Etsy Shop.  I would really appreciate it!

I think it's time for me to go stitch now.  My mind is feeling a bit scattered.  Well, it's feeling quite scattered so I'll get away from my computer for now.

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Buttons are a guilty pleasure, I have to admit. It's really hard to actually USE them because I just want to fondle them!

Susan said...

I've played with buttons since I was a little, little girl, and it's never lost it's pleasure for me. Your blocks are coming along great, and I love the way each one looks, all so different, but so buttony!

Jan said...

my buttons where used to teach both my children to count. I love buttons and pretty ones are always a bonus

Gina E. said...

I love what you do with your buttons, Pam. I have amassed quite a collection, but I can never get them to look as good as yours on a CQ block. They still just look like buttons!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails