Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gifts From Gina

I received a package in the mail yesterday from my sweet friend Gina:

Gifts From Gina

Just look at that pretty lace!  And another fun ATC!!!  I have got to make some more ATC's!  I just love them!  Thank you so much Gina.  You always send me such nice things.

I haven't been feeling well the last few days.  I have a tendency of pushing myself and now I'm paying for it.  Geez, depression, the hormone change and ADD...it's all driving me crazy!

Anyway, I didn't have a choice but to take it easy for a few days.  And I think I probably pushed myself a little too much today.  Even though under normal circumstances, I didn't do (what I consider) to be too much.

I went to the grocery store to get some fruit and everything I need for soup.  I made Creamy Chicken Vegetable soup and oh, does it smell good.  It's still cooling off so I haven't been able to try it yet but I think it'll be good.  I put mushrooms in it so I fully expect my husband to have something to say about that!  And I'll tell him that if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to eat it!  More for me!

I also finished up my little birdies in the nests.  I'll post photos of them tomorrow.  I'm out of steam  now so I'll go relax and stitch.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What nice gifts. Hope your feeling better soon.

Gina E. said...

Hi Pam, I'm pleased that my goodies arrived on a day that you weren't feeling well, because they may have helped you cheer up a little!
It's good to pace yourself instead of push yourself - I've learnt this over the past year or so, and find my arthritis doesn't trouble me as much if I don't push the boundaries, i.e. too much housework - lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails