Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue

JCS Ornament Issue Cover

I thought you would like to see my ornament from the 2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue:

JCS Ornament Issue

Not too bad for the state of madness I was in back in January when I did the design! Well, I think it was January. I'm really not sure as the past almost year is pretty much just a big blur to me. I still have that "not quite in reality" feeling but I'm sure that will pass in time.

On the back cover, in the Zweigart Ad, you can see my Redwork Christmas Afghan design:

JCS Ornament Issue Zweigart Ad

I looked at it and thought to myself, "Wow, what a pretty afghan! I wonder who the designer is." Then I realized it's one of my designs and thought to myself, geez, I can't wait until my brains are back in my head!

Anyway, Scott and I went to a flea market today where I hit the jackpot! I found a bunch of vintage transfer patterns, a pair of gorgeous vintage cat figurines with roses on them, 2 vintage spider pins, some vintage lace appliques, 2 vintage cookie cookbooks and a framed stitched piece with roses on it. I have to take photos of my treasures. I'm out of steam for today.

When I feel up to it, I want to repaint my guest room in an icy pink and then stencil cabbage roses in there. The kitty figurines and the vintage stitched piece are for that room.

I'll post photos when I have a little more energy. In the meantime, I thought you would enjoy seeing my JCS Ornament.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that snowman was yours the minute I saw him!

Wishing you well..

CathyD
TrentonON

CindyMae said...

I saw your orniment in the issue and love it!!!! Great job!

FredaB said...

Pam sounds like you are really coming along. Teenage steps are a long way from the baby ones of a few months ago. All kidding aside I am so happy that you are able to get out to the flea market and work on some of your beautiful things. the spider purse is going to be gorgeous.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails