Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Button Block #36 Continued....

Some more progress on my current Button Block:

Button Block 36

Not sure if I'll get this finished up today or not. I want to go outside and work on cleaning up the yard some more. I'm still cleaning up sawdust from having that tree taken down and I need to get that done before it starts to rot my perennials. If I work on this more today, I'll post an update photo over the weekend.

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

Looking great! Love the colors!

allie aller said...

I'm loving this too...esp that snakeskin going down the center!
So glad you are feeling better... ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails