Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Poodle Purse - Seams Covered

I've been feeling a little better and have been able to sit and stitch. I have the seams covered on my Poodle Purse now so it's ready for beads:

Poodle Purse

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can see the large version. Look closely at the Poodle! I glittered her!

The majority of the seam treatments are my own charted borders. To learn more about my technique, click here. I'm working on putting Volume 2 together so there's loads of more borders coming soon!

2 comments:

bluemuf said...

Hi Kitty, I follow your blog all the time but, have never left a comment. I love this little purse and took a good look at the sparkly poodle. Love it.

I do enjoy your blog and will be commenting more often.

Karen

CindyMae said...

That is just too cute!! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails