Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Asian Inspired Cellphone Pouch

A quick update on my current project:

Cellphone Pouch

This is a custom order for an Asian themed cellphone pouch. I have the seams covered now so I'll start beading on it later today. The seams are all worked with my own charted borders. I have a floral spray pin for the center.

Tomorrow, I'll share a "Random Act Of Kindness" gift that I received and some glittered Artist's Trading Cards that I made last week. And of course, I'll have an update on this project.

I'm off now to help my husband clean up the leaves from our maple tree. I'd rather be stitching!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails