Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Finishes

I finished up on my 3 CQ ATC's:

ATC CQ 1

ATC CQ 2

ATC CQ 3

I've agreed to trade 2 of these and I would like to keep one for a gift.

I also started another button block:

Button Block 25

If you would like to see the other blocks for my button quilt, you can find them here at my Flickr site.

Finally for today, I worked up another tag:

Tag 12

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version.

Linda B. asked me what software I use to make my fractal designs. I use Coral Photopaint 12 with the special filter add-on. It has all sorts of cool filters which I combine with the Fractal images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ATC's are lovely. These are the first I've seen with CQ themes. Also, the butterfly on the tag looks real.

Elizabeth

Jill said...

Your ATCs are absolutely stunning! By the way, where did your mom buy the ATc kit? I've been looking for a stamp for the back of them.

Anonymous said...

I love these! I still have not tried the ATC's and this makes me want to.

You do wonderful work!

MÂȘ Clara Lloveras said...

Hello, I am Maria Clara from Spain.
I write to you because I have seen your blog and I have liked much.
I make ATcs textile and I would like to make an interchange with you of ATC.
Thanks.
Maria Clara.

Related Posts with Thumbnails