Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Artist Trading Cards - Fashion Girls

I made some cards this afternoon and then made a few ATC's:

Fashion Girls ATC 3

Fashion Girls ATC 1

Fashion Girls ATC 2

These are Mixed Media cards - paper, fabric, glitter, lace, vintage Mother Of Pearl buttons and a butterfly sequin.

If anyone is interested, I'm willing to trade 1. I would like to keep the other two for gifts.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Pam, if no-one else has already nabbed one, I'd love to trade one of your fashion ladies for a textile ATC with you.

I've been enjoying making these little beauties with an online Australian quilting group lately, and boy are they addictive little things!! Hoping to hear from you soon in any case,
Hooroo,
Christine in wintery Sydney Australia
http://missmuffettwo.blogspot.com/

Ayala Levinger said...

I like those also so much!
And the one you sent me!!!! Love it!
great to my collection!
thank you!

I haven't yet made mixed media ATC. I don't work much with paper but these are really interesting.

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam,
I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Premio Award over on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I do want you to know how much I enjoy your blog! Also, you'll find a new photo of Ginger Cat.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Those are so pretty. Love the butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails