Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

June Take It Further Challenge - Day 3

Well, I didn't get too far on this yesterday and I'm a little tired today so I haven't stitched but I thought you'd like to see the beading I've done so far:

June Take It Further Block

I did work up a couple of tags for the handmade cards that I do so I thought I would share those with you as well:

Tag 6

Tag 7

Click on the images to go to my Flickr site where you can download the large version. Just print them on cardstock, then cut them out and use them on packages or cards. Of course, you add glitter to the edges like I do!

Yesterday, I mentioned our Victorian dream house. I know I've shared this photo before but I thought you would like to see it again:

Our Dream House

I've dreamed of having a Victorian style house since I was 8 years old. Back then, I didn't know the style was called "Victorian", I just know that was what I liked. Anyway, this is our house. It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love it. It's gorgeous!

Kim

allie aller said...

Pam, you must have lived there before and been very happy there, too!
Thanks for the great tags...just love 'em.

Related Posts with Thumbnails