Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Take It Further Challenge - Day 4

I did some more beading on this yesterday:

Take It Further May

I'm not sure where to go with now. I'm thinking of a fan in the bottom left-hand corner and maybe some SRE and some buttons.

For my cross stitch readers, don't forget, I still have a couple of cross stitch fabric packs available in my Etsy shop:

Evenweave Grab Bag

These are from my mom's stash.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Hi Pam I have just ordered your book from etsy----it may come in as ordered by my husband as the paypal acct is in his name.Regards DoreenG

Amy said...

Is it possible to still get the Millennium cat patterns? My cat shreds paper, including these.

Related Posts with Thumbnails