Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

May Take It Further Challenge - Day 3

I started the beading on my May Take It Further Challenge block:

Take It Further May

I have some errands to run for my parents this morning and then I'd really like to just park myself in front of my television and stitch the rest of the day.

I made a few more cards the other day too. This one is my favorite:

Crinoline Lady Card

The Crinoline Lady is one of my vintage iron-on embroidery transfer designs. I printed her up on card stock and colored her with colored pencils. Once I cut her out, I added some lace, ribbon and a ribbon flower. And of course, glitter!

I'm off to get ready to run those errands. I hope to have an update on my TIF block tomorrow. My dad is doing very well but it'll be awhile yet before he can drive. I made him some oatmeal cookies yesterday. Yes, I have been baking. Don't fall off your chairs! You'll never catch me cooking!

4 comments:

patternnuts said...

Mm, oatmeal cookies. :)
The card and block look great!

Lilla said...

Hello Pam,
thanks for visiting me. I love the little crinoline doll, so sweet and oldy worldy.
I left couple of printed table runners with crinolines with my 94 yr. old Mum to do, in NZ. She is still working away on embroidery and fussy about her 'linens'
aloha Lilla

Judy S. said...

Very cute card, Pam. The TIF block is nice, too; it will be fun to see it progress.

We just got back from a visit to your part of the world and had lots of fun with the grandbabies. Spring arrived full force while we were away!

Karrin Hurd said...

I really love your crinoline lady! She is most adorable. Your TIF challenge is looking good, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails