Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Seascape Cellphone Pouch

I finished up the embellishing on this yesterday during the ballgame:

Orange Seascape Pouch

I don't think I've ever done a seascape in these colors before.

I'm going to assemble this today along with the cat dolls that I made to send to Pat for the Comfort Doll project. I also plan to sew up a few new button blocks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is really pretty! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

The background really makes the seaweed "pop". It turned out great!

Kim

~Julie~ said...

OH, Pam WOWee!! Are you selling the cell-phone pouches anywhere? LOL! That one in particular is absolutely AMAZING! Sheesh woman--you're so talented...I don't know how you do it all! =)

It looks like a close-up of an aquarium, only prettier!! It is just so cool!!

Our Hands For Hope said...

I'm taken by your work. I found you on flickr. Amazing technique.
Terisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails