Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Seascape Cellphone Pouch For Mom

I started on this yesterday while watching the Cubs game:

Orange Seascape Pouch

I stitched until my husband came home from work and then we went up to see my dad. He's doing very well and looks much better every day now. Thank you again everyone, for sending positive thoughts his way!

Scott and I are heading out for breakfast and a flea market. I should be able to finish this up later today. It just needs some more beads and a few little fishies.

1 comment:

~Julie~ said...

Your mom is going to love that, Pam. I'm sure she'll cherish it. Especially whenever her phone rings. She'll look down and see the beauty her daughter created *just* for her. How lovely!!


~Julie~

Related Posts with Thumbnails