Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Take It Further February - Day 2

I worked on a few more of the seams yesterday on my February block for Sharon's Take It Further Challenge:

Take It Further February Block

I'm using borders from my E-book that have a "star-like" feel to them. If you remember, Sharon's concept is "what are you old enough to remember" so my theme is Apollo 13.

If you're interested in creating beautiful borders like the ones on this block you can find the book in my Etsy shop:

Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, your block is stunning!! Love your stitching. Debbie rquirion@roadrunner.com

Marty52 said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Pam! Just gorgeous. Where do you get your waste canvas? I haven't been able to find any.

Related Posts with Thumbnails