Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring Purse Continued......

I have all the seams stitched now so it's time to start embellishing!

Spring Purse

All of the seam treatments are from Volume 2 of my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments
E Book
. Volume 1 is available here and Volume 2 will be released in late March.

I have a few chores to take care of and then I plan to spend the rest of the day stitching. I may paint that lace piece today too.

Does anyone want to guess what the focal point on this piece will be? It's not a pin and it's not something that will be embroidered on. It's an object.

4 comments:

patternnuts said...

One of the masks that you had made?

Judy S. said...

Some kind of fancy button? Whatever it is, I am sure the end results will be wonderful!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

A pretty hankie?

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Maybe a ribbon flower ... since this is a Spring purse.

Cameo @-->-->---

Related Posts with Thumbnails