Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Victorian Santa

I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Christmas holiday. With my inlaws here, I doubt I'll have time to post tomorrow.

Some of you may know that today is my birthday! Yes, I'm a Christmas Eve baby! We'll all be heading over to my mom's house later today and then again tomorrow.

I'll be back on Wednesday. I'll release those Hearts & Flowers Biscornu designs as well as the Butterfly Fantasy designs. I know I have readers who are waiting for them.

It may take me a little while to get back to a stitching project, although I'll admit, I'm starting to miss my stitching and my regular routine. December feels like it's just going on and on. I know some of that is the weather. Yesterday, we had terrible sixty mile per hour winds, blowing snow, bitter cold temps and ya'll know what that does to me! This has really been an active Winter weather month. Despite never having been to Florida, I daydream constantly of having a Winter house there and the financial freedom for Scott and I just pack up our stuff, our cats and go. I'm seeing palm trees and orange groves in my mind and quite vividly at that!

So I may return with more tidbits about me. After the response I received (Thank you everyone!) the other day in regards to my personal beliefs, I will probably be more open and willing to share my personal self with my readers rather than hiding behind the facade of professionalism. After all, I'm a real person sitting here behind the keyboard.

So, I will end here and wish you all again, a very Happy Christmas! May no one end up with a
Sugar Rush from eating too many Christmas Cookies!

Hugs to you all!

14 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Pam, and have a Merry Christmas!

Kathy Raker said...

Happy Birthday Pam and Merry Christmas from someone who doesn't have a blog but loves to look at all the inspirations of others.
Thank you

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Enjoy your days with family and friends, and may the new year bring great inspiration and stash to complete them!

Karen 's World said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Hope your celebrations are merry and you Christmas is grand. I too enjoy reading more about you ... keep up the great blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! We share the same birthday... many more happy ones are wished for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! We share the same birthday. Many more happy birthdays are wished for you!

Tina said...

Sorry for the double post but it must be a way of showing I am sending you many many wishes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!

Susan said...

Happy, happy birthday, Pam dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy, happy birthday to you from me!

And many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Hope you had an extra special day!

Kim

Velda said...

Merry Christmas Pam!

patternnuts said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Gina E. said...

See what happens when I don't read my favorite blogs every day - I miss birthdays! I hope yours was everything you wanted it to be, Pam, and I hope you are having a very happy Christmas Day as well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam!!!
Enjoy your visit with your in-laws. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Robyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails