Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update On Car Block

Car Block

This almost done but I'll admit, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with those 2 empty patches. I'm trying to keep the embellishments simple and toned down so as not to distract from the car photo.

I have some small tatted flowers that I may used in one of the patches. I'll have to dig around in my stash and see what I have that I can use in the other one.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I know I am probably going out on a limb here...the thought that came to my mind is a beaded "Ford" logo ;)I know it would probably be something difficult to accomplish, but it called to me!

Anonymous said...

I have no suggestion, I'm afraid, I just wanted to say that you are a much more patient person than I am. I just finished my first - and last - crazy quilt block (posted a pic on your message board), and I've never been so happy to see something finished. My neck aches, my fingers hurt, and the end result is *nothing* like the pieces you compile. At least I can say I've done one.

CathyD

Pamela Kellogg said...

Cathy, your Autumn CQ block is very pretty! I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it very much. I guess CQ isn't for everyone. I like the variety of techniques that I can do on them and the overall "craziness"!

One doesn't know until they try, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails