Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pansy Purse Completed & New Comfort Cat

Just a quickie for today. Scott took a couple of vacation days so we've been out and about!

I finished the stitching on my Pansy Purse:

Pansy Purse

I'm glad I listened to ya'll and changed that piece of lace to what's there now. It looks much better and doesn't distract from the pansy pin.

I'm way behind on laundry so I told Scott I need some "home" time later today. I'll start on another little comfort cat in between loads:

Olive Green Comfort Cat

I think this one will be pretty embellished in violet and lavender.

More tomorrow.....

2 comments:

loulee said...

I love the way the flowers look on the dark background.

Mel said...

Its beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails