Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas Ornament & New Purse

I finished up the little Christmas Lady ornament last night:

Christmas Lady Ornament

The silver branch to the left of the image is from a glittered floral arrangement pick. I bought a whole bunch of them last year on sale at Michaels. If I can sew it on, I will sew it on!

So, this will be my next project:

Christmas Tree Purse

Christmas is not my favorite holiday. I actually enjoy Thanksgiving a lot more but I thought it would be nice to have a pretty holiday purse. I bought the vintage tree pin at a recent flea market.

I've decided that this weekend will be a sewing weekend for me. I have 5 projects that need finishing so I'll work on those tomorrow and hopefully can spend Sunday sewing up some new blocks. I like to have a whole pile of things ready to stitch on so that's my plan!

2 comments:

loulee said...

She's very pretty Pam.

Susan said...

I love that little girl silky on the ornament. The silver thing looks good, even though I wouldn't have thought of that. Beautiful ornament. The purse will be lovely, and that pin is just the perfect focal point!

Related Posts with Thumbnails