Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Comfort Doll Blog!

I went over to Pat's Gatherings blog to look for an Etsy link that Pat mentioned awhile back and found that Pat set up a new blog just for the Comfort Doll project. You can find the link here.

As you know, I so much enjoy making little CQ cat dolls for this project. I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much. Perhaps it's just knowing that I'm sending a bit of cheer to someone in need or maybe it's because they work up quickly and I get some much needed instant gratification from finishing something in a short amount of time. Or maybe it's just my love of cats! I honestly don't know why but whatever the reason, there are many more to come!

I hope you'll consider making one little doll to send to Pat for the Comfort Doll Project. It's really fun and it's just such a nice thing to do!

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Pam, Thank you for mentioning the new blog. I hope it is more convenient for other's to keep up with the project without having to read all my personal daily stuff. Your Cat doll contributions make my knees wobble .
You and your mom certainly have comforted many women with your glorious handiwork. Thank you sweet pea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails