Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 07, 2007

More Crazy Quilting

I added my little cat to the Lady With Roses Quilt:

Lady With Roses

I also added a few gold star sequins around the little angel button. It looked a little plain to me. You know I like my glitter! Anyway, I'm going to do the finishing on this today so I can get it ready for shipping.

I also started stitching on little green comfort kitty doll:

Green Comfort Cat

I'm sure I'll complete this later today. Don't you just love that lime green glitter fabric at the top?!

I was thinking about what to stitch on when I finish up the cat doll and I realized that it's September! Yikes! I'd better start doing a few Christmas gifts! I pulled this piece which I sewed up back in July:

Great Grandmother

The girl in the photo is my great-grandmother. I think she was about 12 years old in this beautiful photograph! This of course, will be a gift for my mom. I gave the photo a bit of a plum tint in my graphic software before I printed it. I want this to have a very Victorian feel to it. Many of my CQ pieces are bright and colorful so it will be fun to do something again with a very antique look.

2 comments:

Susan said...

She would look really good in my Moms quilt - which includes grandmothers, great-grandmothers, aunts, mother-in-laws, and any other woman important to us. What a beautiful block!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in your mom's block!!! Looking forward to seeing this one completed.

I'm loving your latest comfort kitty! That lime green fabric is really something!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails