Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Brief

I have a few updates for you today. First, I finished this motif on Maxine's quilt:

Antique Crazy Quilt Embellishment

The flower centers are beads that I found on sale at WalMart yesterday. I have some butterflies that I found too but I thought I'd wait on adding those until I had everything else done.

I couldn't decide on what to do next. I have a bunch of neat ideas but I just couldn't pick one so instead of starting a new motif on this quilt, I put it to the side and picked up my B/C Awareness purse project:

Breast Cancer Awareness Purse

I didn't quite get the whole piece in the picture but you can see what I worked on yesterday.

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who either left comments here for me or who emailed me to tell me what a Biscornu is. Thank you! I had no idea. If you haven't checked the comments, a Biscornu is a pincushion. An 8 sided pincushion I believe. I still have a few links to look at but have enjoyed what I've seen so far! They seem simple enough to make and am thinking that a CQ one would be very interesting. Although, with everything I sew onto my CQ's I doubt there would be any room left to put pins!

A quick final note for today, I have some of my mom's x stitch stuff listed over at Ebay and they are all ending this afternoon. If anyone is interested, you can search by my username: kitty-and-me .

I still have more of her de-stash to list so if I have some free time this afternoon, I'll list a few more things for her.

1 comment:

claudia said...

A biscornu from your hands would be absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails