Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

7 Things About Me

I've been tagged by Louise from Scarf It Up and Sharon from In A Minute Ago. I have to Reveal 7 things about myself. What fun!

I had to think about this for a little while. What do I want to share and what do I want to keep private? Once I thought about this, it occurred to me that I don't have anything to hide really so I'll just go for it, although I may be a bit vague.

1. I believe that we create our own reality based on what we think and what we feel. You may have heard all the recent buzz about "The Secret" which is based on the Universal Law Of Attraction. "The Secret" is not news to me. I had some experiences in my life about 20 years ago that were just too weird and obvious to be coincidental. Over the past 20 years, I have read dozens of books on the Law Of Attraction and this is the believe that I practice.

2. I do not eat sugar except on a holiday or a birthday. Sugar makes my head crazy and if I get any in my system, I crave it constantly so instead I avoid it. We eat a lot of fruit and a lot of salad. That works out great because I'd rather stitch than cook and clean up my kitchen. And I like a nice, clean kitchen! Quite honestly, if I didn't make poly clay beads now and then, I'd have no need for an oven.

3. I prefer commercial-free television & radio and I avoid the news as much as possible. For the most part, the only commercials I see are during my baseball games.

4. I love Action/Adventure/Special Effects movies but only happy ones. I don't care to watch anything gross or too violent. Scott and I refer this type of movie as ADD movies. I leave it at that.

5. I have something in common with Jo in NZ, but I'll let you figure that one out. I will say that I don't have any piercings other than in my ears and I only have 2 in each ear. I usually wear pearls in the top hole and something that dangles and sparkles in the bottom the hole.

6. I had 2 premonitions about Sept 11th a week before it happened.

7. I love Iced Tea! I drink it all day and all night, Summer and Winter! And of course, I don't add to sugar to it!

Ok, the second part of this is to tag 7 more people. Most of the girls I know have already been tagged so I'll only tag 3 people:


Pat Winter from Gatherings

Julia from Camille's Place
Gina from Patra's Place

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Do you have a tattoo? I know JO does. She left me a comment awhile back when I talked about how people who know me are shocked that I have one ( Or three!)
Just curious

Later,
Lauri
http://dontcallmecrafty.blogspot.com/

Gerry said...

I would have to agree after reading both of the 'tags' that tattoos seem to be the item in common.

Jo in NZ said...

Oh show me, show me, show me!! If you don't want to show the world, show me. One lady once said that we embellishers just can't resist embellishing ourselves!!! LOL

loulee1 said...

LOL My first thought was tattos too! They are addictive aren't they? I'm stuck at 3, but would have more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails