Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Blackwork Peacock Purse!

I had a bit of time yesterday to work on this in between helping Scott with install hardwood flooring in our living room:

Pams Blackwork Peacock Purse

It didn't scan very well and it doesn't quite fit on the scanner but it's enough for you to see at the moment.

I have all the seams covered now and will start on the peacock later today. I used some vintage black velvet ribbon on this one and then added some of that vintage gold trim that I used on the Red Hat Lady purse. I also did some fan stitches along the edges using waste canvas which I lined up with the ribbon.

I do expect to have an update for you tomorrow....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Okay, this one it didn't post at all, so I'll try again and get a second one, no doubt.

I love all the black ones you've been doing, and I hope we get to see the whole thing soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails