Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Quick Update

I'm going out with my parents for a little while today so I just have a quick update for you on my cellphone pouches. I finished the purple one:

Purple Cellphone Pouch

And then started on the pink one:

Pink Cellphone Pouch

I'll have some stitching time later today and will post another update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the feather seam on the side! That's my favorite stitch anyway, and I love the way you embellished it. Wheels are another favorite of mine, so I will enjoy seeing what that turns into! Hope the day was really nice.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You're just a busy bee, aren't you? Very pretty pink pouch, and the cupid is a darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails