Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blue Painted Lady Complete!

I completed this project yesterday afternoon:

Blue Painted Lady

I just love this one! But it's a gift so I have to part with it. If you're having trouble finding my little signature cat, he's in the bottom left-hand corner sitting on a branch!

After I finished the embellishing on the Blue Lady, I stitch up this little project:

CQ Cellphone Pouch

CQ Cellphone Pouch 2

Apparently, I either scanned the unstitched block upside down or I stitched it upside down! Oh well, it's a crazyquilt so it doesn't matter. This will be a cellphone pouch.

I'll be sewing together these two pieces today so tomorrow, I'll photos of the completed projects for you!

On another note, judging by my blog statistics at Statcounter, it looks like there's a serious search going on for my Moonlit Peacock quilt:

The Moonlit Peacock

The Moonlit Peacock quilt is no longer available in my Etsy shop. It's on display and available for purchase at:

Auntie Libby's Cottage
10331 N. Main St.
Richmond, Illinois 60071
815-678-7733

Hours are 11:00 - 5:00 Thursday - Sunday

Ok, I'm off to run my sewing machine and get these last 2 gifts completed and ready for wrapping.

2 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

Pam, what are the dimensions of your pouch? Can you take a pic with the cell phone next to it.
I love the painted lady. I really like those colours together.

Susan said...

The blue lady came out very well. I finally saw the cat - wasn't looking for blue! He blended right in!

The quick new block is really pretty, too. I like the white lace and bead thing in the middle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails