Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crayon Tinted Bunny

I had some stitching time yesterday afternoon, just as I had predicted so I stitched up this little bunny design:

Crayon Tinted Bunny

I had crayon tinted the flowers and then stitched the entire design with Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art. I added a few orange seed beads to the flower centers for sparkle. I still need to clip the threads a bit shorter on the back and then I can sew it into a doorknocker. Thought it would be a nice Spring item in my booth at the shop.

If you like this design and would like to have the pattern to stitch, you can find it on my Flickr site here. Then click on the set to the right titled, "Embroidery Motifs".

As for my chores today, all I have left to do is to wash the floor in the living room and do some laundry (always) and then I'll have time to stitch so maybe I'll have something cool to share tomorrow in case anyone else has time to relax a bit and hop around the blogs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails