Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Our New Truck


Our Truck
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, I added some USB thingy's to my big computer here so now I can transfer photos directly to this computer without pulling out my laptop! Yeah!!!

I had to try it out so I thought I'd share a photo of our new truck. Scott and I bought this just 2 weeks ago. It's the first brand new, "no one else ever owned it" vehicle that either one of us has ever had!

Isn't it gorgeous! And I love riding it. It's so comfy. It's a 2006 Ford F150. Scott is a Ford mechanic so we bought it from the dealership that he works for. I haven't driven it yet. It's much bigger than my Towncar but I plan to take it out and drive it this weekend.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Bingo! Fancy you guys buying a new car at the same time as me! Congratulations - it looks fantastic - and so much bigger than my little baby! A pic of my model is on Patra's Other Place.

allie aller said...

That is one sweet machine.
May it serve you well and ferry you on many adventures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails