Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Clover Block


Clover Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This is my next or rather, current project. I started on it last night. I haven't sewn the lace and trims down yet. I want to handpaint the clover applique, the crocheted shamrock and the lily of the valley lace. I"ll do that today (I hope). I'll be making this into a handbag for myself. You know I love shamrocks! I'd like to do beaded fringe on the bottom but I'll worry about that when I get that far.

I have some finishing to do today on my sewing machine so I'm off to start on that now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails