Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 61


Motif Pink Angel Fish
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I've been planning on a doing a "Fish Under The Sea" block for quite some time now. I have my block sewn and I think it'll be my next project.

It occured to me that sea scenes are very popular for crazyquilts so today's motif is a little Pink Angel Fish. Use 2 strands for x stitch and 1 strand for backstitch. Feel free to add some Kreinik blending filament for sparkle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I am saving your wonderful patterns in a file. It's so exciting to see each new one as it comes up! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

The fish worked up very nicely. It can be viewed at....
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CQembellishers/lst> under QuayZQuilter

Related Posts with Thumbnails