Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 50


Ginas Peacock 3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I can't believe we're already 1/2 way through the 100 Details In 100 Days project. I've enjoy this so much and I'll feel sad when it's over.

Today's detail is another design from one of Gina's beautiful embroidered peacock linens.

Again, you'll have to work from both the pattern and the photo. This one was a bit hard to trace.

Try working the feathers with a varigated or overdyed floss!

If you download this pattern, please take a moment to hop over to Gina's blog and thank her for allowing me to draft patterns from her linen collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks. You mentioned going to find Sculpey Mold Maker on my blog. Pam, it is so addictive. I found myself looking around the house for items to make molds of! The sky is the limit. I know I've only scratched the surface. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails