Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Strawberry Block Day 6


Strawberry Block Day 6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I started adding beads to this block yesterday. I filled in the lazy daisy flowers and leaves with seed beads, added some Czech glass beads and seed beads to my charted circle border at the top, attached my glass strawberry beads, which I've been saving for this project, to the vine on the left of the big strawberry. I wish I had some smaller strawberry beads. Since I don't, I think I'll get out my Poly Clay stash and see if I can make some!

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails