Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Valentine Ornament 5 Complete

I actually stitched this from start to finish yesterday! I've suddenly had a new found interest in using my buttons on my quilts. And thank goodness because I have enough for this lifetime and my next!

I have one more Valentine ornament to stitch and I may be starting that shortly, after I fold a load of laundry and finish up my Kitty & Me paperwork for the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh thats gorgeous too! Love the little heart and flower button/beads....I have them in my stash too :)

Grangry said...

I love that trailing pink flowered vine that goes across this block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails