Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Autumn Peacock Block Day 5


Autumn Peacock Block Day 5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished stitching the feather yesterday. Based on the scan, it appears to look just fine running off the block.

I added the fan stitch border under the peacock and then with waste canvas, satin stitched some maple leaves on. I've posted the charted pattern in case anyone would like to use these. Just click on the photo and that will take you to my Flickr page where you can download the pattern.

I haven't pulled the waste canvas out yet. I'd like to add a border along the edge of the leaves.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails