Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Autumn Peacock Block Day 4


Autumn Peacock Block Day 4
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
As you can see, I did some more fill in on the peacock, added the tail and an autumn leaf pin that I found at a flea market last Summer. I also started the peacock feather which is going to be "off the block" a bit because I need to leave room for some sort of seam treatment.

I'm trying to stay consistent on this one with the Spring and Summer block since this will part of a four block bellpull. I didn't like the idea of running the feather off the block but I think it'll look ok when it's complete.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails