Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Valentine Ornament 4 Completed

I had a little bit of free time yesterday afternoon so I was able to complete this piece.

As you can see, I did some button clusters. It's been awhile since I've used buttons on any of my blocks. I've been watching Linda's current block and was inspired by her work. I have more buttons than I know what to do with so I kind of thought I'd better start using them.

I really love how this one came out. I hope to have time to start on Valentine Block #5 later today. I still have to take the peacock piece off of the frame, I just haven't made a point of doing it yet.

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is beautiful. I don't often use fire-engine red (which is what I call this colour), but it really does have a place, especially when there aren't other dominant colours fighting with it.

Love your usual encrusted look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails