Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wool Felt Valentine


Wool Felt Valentine
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I received this pretty little valentine from my mom yesterday. She designed it herself using woold felt, beads and several different stitches.

Isn't it just too cute?!!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

That IS very cute. I have said it before, but I think you are so lucky to have a Mum who shares your skill and love of needlecraft. I stitch things for friends and family, all of whom are very appreciative, and now and again, a friend does something for me, which I treasure, but that's not like having your Mum do it for you. My MIL has given me several things she stitched decades ago, but of course they weren't done for me specifically. I wasn't even a twinkle in my Dad's eye back then!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails