Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Redwork Books

For those of you who like Redwork, I have 2 wonderful books in my collection. The designs in both books are from vintage Redwork quilts.

The first book, Red & White is a two book set. One contains the history of redwork along with vintage advertisements and photos of antique redwork quilts. The second book in the set contains many of the patterns from the quilts.

RedworkBook1

The second book titled, Nature's Beauty In Redwork contains 25 beautiful patterns from antique Redwork quilts.

RedworkBook2

Both books are available from Keepsake Quilting or Amazon.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Pam, those books look so gorgeous! I thought I had the first one, but when I checked my book case, mine is a different book altogether: Red & White Cross stitch by Helena Turvey. ALMOST red work, I guess you could say, but I am heading off to check Amazon for the books you have shown here..

Related Posts with Thumbnails