Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Friday, February 24, 2006

Living Room Remodel

Well everyone, I'm really sorry that I don't have any stitching to share with you. We have about 1/3 of the living room ceiling torn out now. It's alot of work and it makes a huge filthy mess but by doing this, the new drywall ceiling will be 7 or 8 inches higher than what we've been living with.

And lucky me! With the ceiling open, a mouse got in this morning and fell into my living room! EWWWWWW! None of my 4 cats had any idea on what they should do with it. Scott was finally able to catch it in a waste basket and he took it outside and let him go.

Anyway, between my x stitch design work during the day and tearing out the old ceiling every evening, I just don't have any stitching time. But I do have some "new" vintage transfers to share with you which I'll start doing tomorrow.

In the meantime, be sure to visit Julia at Camille's Place for a beautiful Crinoline Lady pattern!

1 comment:

Ribbonwiz said...

What a big job you are undertaking!.
Good luck with it and don't forget to post pics when all's finished and beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails