Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Living Room Progress


Vogart 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, the tear out in the main part of the living room is done now. Whew! What a mess! The room is "L" shaped so we moved our stuff over to the short side and taped off the long part with plastic. Once the long part is done, we'll move on to the short part.

Anyway, Scott is working on adding some insulation right now. I changed into some clean clothes and I'm going to go park myself in the corner by the television and try to stitch a bit. He doesn't want me to get too crazy with cleaning up yet and said I can take a break until a little bit later.

I'd like to say thanks to Gina and Julia for the thoughtful and encouraging words. I have such a hard time with the mess and the clutter. Thank you so much ladies!

Anyway, today's offering is a few more of the of the vintage transfers that I received from Sherry in a nice trade.

The cutwork pattern looks so interesting. I've never tried cutwork but maybe when I have my life back, I'll give it a whirl!

Thanks so much Sherry! I love everything!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails