Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Living In A Nightmare!


Vogart 1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This Living Room remodel is way more than I bargined for. To be honest, I just don't have the patience for inside home improvement anymore. The dust and filth is more than I can handle and I'm tired of spending my free time ripping out the old ceiling.

Scott too was complaining a bit last night. He said he thinks we bit off a little more than we could chew. I politely reminded him that this was his idea!

In reply to Julia, yes, Scott took some photos the other day so I'll post as many as I can just as soon as I have the time and energy to transfer them from the camera to a CD.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple of my "newest" vintage Vogart transfers with you. Geez, I so much miss stitching! Maybe I could squeeze in an hour or so this afternoon before Scott gets home from work. In the meantime, I think my dryer just shut off so I guess I have to go fold a load of laundry.

I'll try to be in a better frame of mind tomorrow. Be sure to visit Julia again to see some of her gorgeous stitching!

2 comments:

Ribbonwiz said...

Hang in there Pam!
I'm sure you will soon see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Nothing is as easy as it seems!
What a big job to do, I know i couldn't do it.
It will be worth it I'm sure.

Gina E. said...

Isn't it a coincidence when several of your friends are in the same boat as yourself? Ken's sister is having her kitchen rebuilt, but they have discovered massive termite damage, so it is going to take them a lot longer and a LOT more money than they anticipated. Our back yard was one big dust bowl last week after the initial excavation work, but we had a huge storm yesterday, so now it is one big mud bath :-(
So I understand where you are at - I haven't stitched for a week or so either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails