Crazy Quilting, Cross Stitch and Embroidery Blog

Home Of CRAZY QUILT QUARTERLY MAGAZINE!


Add This To

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Butterfly Transfer


Butterfly Transfer
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I have the electrician coming shortly to wire for the new ceiling fan. I have a few minutes so I scanned one of the loose transfers from my trade with Sherry.

Isn't this a pretty butterfly design? I know the transfers with the dots are older. If you click on the photo you can see a larger version in my Flickr album.

This would be pretty on a CQ! Or one of those gorgeous cushions that Julia has been sharing!

1 comment:

Ribbonwiz said...

Hi Pam, ceiling fan!
Sounds like the renovations are coming along nicely, look forward to seeing the end result.
The butterfly is gorgeous, and would look lovely on a cushion,
Hmmmm, something to think about when I have more time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails