Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hot Pink Peacock Additions


HotPinkBlock6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I did some more stitching on this block last night. More beads, more sequins and the spider web and spider. I so much enjoyed doing the web and spider on my mom's CQ piece that I decided I wanted to do another one on this block! The web is worked with Kreinik metallic #4 braid. I don't remember the color # but it's silver and blue, very sparkly. It's couched on with the same thread. The spider is worked with 2 beads and DMC black floss for his little legs.

I also added 4 Swarovski crystals to the daisy row near the spider web. I had no idea that Swarovski crystals came in opaque colors until I bought a pack of 144 misc. colors from Fire Mountain Gems & Beads.

There's more some more stitching to be done so check back for an update tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails